Hey! Thanks so much to Amy (aka Stephanie) at Amy’s Brew for nominating me. I’m glad you enjoy my blog. You are so sweet. 🙂 Amy has a really great blog about faith and life. Please check it out if you have the chance.
So, I’m just learning about this award, and I’m happy to be participating. It seems like this is a great way to connect people. It turns out that The Cramm Award was created by Liv, the owner of TheCramm.
- Include a little about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person who nominated you.
- Share three things that motivated you to blog and share three people that motivate you to blog as well.
- Share one thing that you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question.
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
Three Things that Motivate me to Blog:
1. Faith: The number one thing that motivates me to blog is definitely my faith. I love to share what God has done for me in my life. I like to write about what I have learned about Christianity. I hope that it helps others and uplifts them.
2. Organization: Another thing that motivates me to blog is that it has given me a place to electronically catalog and store my ideas and thoughts. A lot of times I just write my ideas on paper and scraps of whatever I can find. This can get pretty messy. Coming onto my blog is nice because everything is neat and archived.
3. Expression: Writing is one of my greatest passions. I love that blogging gives me an outlet and a platform to express myself. I can share my poems, short stories, and ideas with people. This is something I wouldn’t normally get to do very often if it weren’t for my blog.
Three People that Motivate me to Blog:
1. God: Of course my number one motivator is going to be my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Christ motivates all of my personal and professional goals. He gives me strength and direction with everything I do. The main reason I began my blog was to share my testimony and everything God has taught me during my Christian walk.
2. My Best Friend: My best friend, Morgan, has always been a very inspirational person. She has been a strong supporter of my writing and also encouraged me to start a blog. She helped me quite a bit with the first steps to building it. She is also the person I go to with grammar and editing questions.
3. C.S. Lewis: There are numerous writers that inspire me to write, but one of my biggest motivators has to be C.S. Lewis. C.S. Lewis was so completely brilliant in the realm of theology, Christian apologetics, essays, and poetry. I love his work, and he has always been someone I looked up to when it came to writing.
A World Improving Action: If I can do anything to improve the world, it would be to humbly share Christ with others.
An answer to Amy’s Challenge Question: What drives you to move forward? It is God that drives me to move forward. There are a lot of days I don’t want to keep moving, but He has been my rock through all of it.
*I understand that some individuals may not currently be accepting awards nor do they care to participate in the nomination process. That is no problem. If I am nominating you it is because you are a few of my favorite blogs and your blog has truly inspired me. Even if you choose to not participate, I wanted you to know! God bless!
My Challenge Question for the Nominees is: What is your favorite book and why?